Notes from Our Guests
- "David and Holly, What a lovely little spot here -- we had such a peaceful time on the porch. Saw eagles, a heron, humminghirds! We appreciated the attention to every detail to make our stay comfy -- breakfast was delicious. Thank you for this place!"
- "Dear David and Holly, We can't thank you enough for all that you did to make our stay on Whidbey more enjoyable than we could have imagined. Your amazing suite and the hospitality you showed made us feel like we were in a 5-star (and better!) hotel, and very pampered. What a treat! We admire how you came to be on Whidbey and clearly you made a great choice! Hope to see you again some time. Warmly, Phyllis and Barry"
- "What an absolutely stunning home and wonderful hosts! Thank you for a peaceful and memorable place to stay on our journey! David and Janis"
- "Dear David and Holly, Staying with you has been a complete delight. The beauty of this place refreshed our spirits. The feel of this suite is a splendid blend of earth/natural and urban/modern touches. We appreciate your gentleness and warmth. We'll see you again. Blessings, Tamara and Nathan. Ps. Love the chess set :-)"
- "Just wanted to say "Thanks!" It was really great. You guys topped our list for the BEST :-) Wayne and Marlene"
- "Thank you so much for being such fabulous hosts. We loved the views and the peace and tranquility. We had a ridiculously good time and hope to come back soon." Tammy and Phoebe
- "Thank you both so much for sharing your paradise with us -- you rate a 5* with us!" Shari and Gary
- "Thank you for your above-and-beyond hospitality! Not only were the furnishings lovely, but the attention to detail was amazing and did not go unnoticed." Jess and Scott, Oakland, CA
- "Thank you Holly and David -- Every little thing was Amazing. We will be back!" Bert and Becky
"A true delight! You have put together a special place to relax and take in the surrounding beauty. It is clean (and we are real sticklers for this aspect), has a modern bathroom, is appointed beautifully, and large enough to spread out and move around comfortably. We enjoyed coffee on the deck in the morning, and reading on the chairs overlooking the marvelous view in the afternoon. Our stay at The Tremont was a true joy, and we look forward to visiting again in the near future." Craig and Sheryl
- "Thank You! Awesome stay!" Peter and Lydia
- "Thanks Holly and David! We loved our stay at your lovely home and you were very gracious hosts. All the best to you." Mary and Richard Stone
- "Thank you for the hospitality and wonderful accomodations!" Phil, Elizabeth and Sam
- "My husband and I stayed in the Tremont Suite during a recent bicycle trip in Washington. In our 5 day trip, the Tremont suite was undoubtably the loveliest of our accommodations. Not only was it the nicest, but we really felt we got a lot for our money, especially compared to what was available in Port Townsend. The suite is very elegantly decorated and spacious with a comfortable sitting area for relaxing after a day's cycling. The breakfast was very generous and got us off to a good start. Holly was warm and welcoming, showing us around and recommending a restaurant for dinner. I found the whole place charming and would gladly have stayed a few nights if we hadn't made other plans." Diana and Robert
- This BnB is very nicely decorated, immaculately clean, and comfortable! It is well stocked with coffee, tea, water and all you need for a shower in the modern bathroom, which has great water pressure. And Holly makes sure that you have all you need for a great stay. But I think the main reasons to stay here are the views of Penn Cove and Mount Baker, which you can see on a clear day, and the beautiful grounds with Madrona and other Northwest trees, and all kinds of plants with berries and flowers. A range of birds flock to her feeders, and I even saw a hummingbird, which Holly tells me are plentiful in summer. There is a large deck which is wonderful to relax on. You also can walk into town in just a few minutes and browse the shops and get something to eat, with a number of good restaurant choices there and others nearby. I especially like the idea of a one suite BnB with your own entrance, so you can come and go easily and have your privacy. Catherine
- "Thank you again! Loved this place!! Pete and Allison
Additional comments can be viewed on our Airbnb website: